Population Solutions for Health (PSH) is a locally registered trust with a 23-year record of high impact implementation in HIV and sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR) programs.
PSH places clients and providers at the centre of program design and implementation through an adapted Human Centered Design approach to overcome barriers to reaching specific populations such as boys, high-risk men, Key Populations, and Adolescent Girls and Young Women. Population Solutions for Health
provides Integrated HIV and SRHR clinical services and insight-driven communications which also address GBV and child marriages.
Integrated clinical services include:
- HIV testing services.
- COVID-19 testing and vaccination
- Linkages to ART or onsite same-day ART initiation for clients with limited access (e.g., KP subpopulations).
- TB screening, diagnosis treatment and isoniazid preventative therapy (IPT).
- Cervical cancer screening and treatment.
- Short-term and long-acting reversible contraceptives.
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening and treatment.
- Comprehensive services for survivors of violence.